Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

100/10

Love this game! The person who made this is brilliant. Finally I can explain now what a SJW is to normies.

KMDES responds:

Yes, I implore you to show all the normies.

Crumpled Crumpled

I loved the originality in this game. Very creative. I dont know if its just me, but I have a problem moving the character.

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

Life is like a videogame

Life goes pretty fast, so you better enjoy it. It doesnt matter the choices you make in life you will be dead someday, But those things in the middle are the ones you will be proud or the ones you regret at the end. Theres no afterlife people, enjoy this life to the fullest, love the ones you care about and demonstrate that love to them. And solve all the problems you have with them right now too, not tomorrow. Great game and perfect music.

Gray Gray

My view:

So many real life examples I could relate to this game. Slaves, Blacks, Indians, Women, Minorities, Gays, Jews, Nationalities, Religion, Societies... Pick one. For example, in Jesus times maybe they convinced me to be a christian. I could relate it to their principles and become a christian. I am one of the minorities trying to convince everybody about the benefits of christianity. Then we become majority and we start to kill everybody out there for not being christians. I do not agree with that and try to convince christians that killing non christians is wrong. Then I convince them and non christians start to kill christians now that they have majority in some kind of revenge. Then I try to convince nonchistians that killing is wrong. But when the christians gets majority again they persecute gays, hookers, atheists, etc. Im not in favor of those racists thinkings, and try to convince society that people need equal rights and religion should not be part of the political system.
The whole point of this game to me is that extremists ideas are dangerous to societies. We have to respect minorities because we could be minorities too someday. Im not in favor of those who say that you cant change ideas, and you have to stick with your original idea. Its a virtue to consider if something is right or wrong, and change your original thought. At the end theres no a real majority but two extremes opposite sides, and you are not one of them. Maybe they stop listening to you because you are not a fanatic like them, but at least you are free of chains, you have independent criteria, and you will never be part of injustice. Who cares if they stop listening to you, things are not black or white, they are gray and requires a non extreme fundamentalist fanatic to never lose perspective. When a majority starts to gain control and power again, they will listen to you again. Meantime, Enjoy diversity, different ideas, and point of views. The key is tolerance.

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

I dont get the ending, even if its a dream

I hope theres a sequel in the making

Super Mega Bot Super Mega Bot

challenging game

Im tired of kiddie games... this game is fun and challenging... good work!

WCW Quiz WCW Quiz

Those were the days

Are you sure about about WCW starting year???

Duplicator Duplicator

Excellent game

I love this kind of game

The Elevator Game The Elevator Game

Hate the breaks

Love the game hate the breaks...

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

MASTERPIECE

this game is pure ART, and the ending too